maanantai 20. kesäkuuta 2011

HOX! We came to the front of the telepathic our connection, I called. could get the right ideas, and vice versa. So, once again, obstruction ... After

Are also possible hacking computer passwords, and could,
but it is not necessary to take advantage of ... breaking up the idea again. WHY?

I've always been a funny, strange and in my own way so why someone
have taken them off the earth?
I have not played cash games for many years longer,
because I did not win any of them.


I do not even normally never hear telepathic messages,
sense, and I know and I know
energy fields, etc.. what is happening around me, just everything.


I am 100% accurate now, when I was taught to a small and then they all
tarkkuudetki was taken away. WHY?


Is it tehny to envy?

It's like someone working through me my'd died / if not then why can not I get between
my ideas work?
And where are my feelings?
Contribs (I do not accept it!)
Both, as well älyt, gifts and talents which have always been a so-what are they?
Why are many others to have lost them?


And why the soil is picked up things such as watch
I understand how all men, I have more male
friends than women.
Because women have been jealous of me ALWAYS jostaki,
I do not even know the reason for that, and why, because
we will not be rich, etc..


It may be possible that my girl was working behind the
this, who said that there may be a so-called. never be anything at all,
but it still does not saanu'd steal the soil of these stuff.
Both eriasia is that it works really my through me.

Some of my specialty is taken, it can not be other than a girl / and
the woman's story, either from Oulu up, either from Turku or Helsinki.

As you may have noticed over the years, so I am wearing only a
certain clothes, and I do not dress up today, not only as certain.


That is why I tried to warn everyone that nothing IS NOT
turned upside down. Why not be listening to me?

It has been (reportedly) very many muillekki
people.

I sensed, when the world has gone to change, but in recent
summer, Oulu, Salo, also was taken away for some strange reason.

I sensed that what the world professional milloinki, if nature had
danger, etc., that I was able to pray for it, etc.

Throughout our suvullamme is possibly similar
as well as gifts and talents, his mother's side is gone
A clear vision, and his father can remember better and herbs.
I remember when Grandma told me about it.

My muutaki away for a lot of positive ...
And all is lost. WHY and WHERE?
Whose permission??

Bullies are trying to get me all the time to surrender.

I usually always a positive thinker, I do not negative.
I just do not translate osannu this the right way up, and these muutteluita, I think
only possi feel that this is wrong!

It's as if I would put U Torey Hayden's book, in which the girl did not talk about anything ... voinu
I do not now remember its name.

Just as I would have been something inside me, and either amend or


I do not have any traumatic käyny where I could have hurt myself.

all, they do not have anything in mind, perhaps, when the barrier to asking me to + us all the time?

I have learned for example. so that the detectives and the brothers are taught, and then the other person.
Accuracy can not leave, once it is learned, as well as a tehny
mistakes in life so when they have learned so they can not be the same again
errors be learned ...

Surely only someone issued the me their own mistakes be learned??


Thank you!


<3 Ansku

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti