maanantai 20. kesäkuuta 2011

Hox! We came to the front of the our telepathic connection, I called the. Could get the right ideas, and vice versa. So, once again, Obstruction ... A

Are Also Possible hacking computer passwords, and Could,
But it is Not necessary Thurs advantage of the guarantees ... breaking up the idea again. WHY?

I've Always Been a funny, strange and in my own way so why someone
've Taken Them Off the Earth?
I have not Played the cash games for many years longer,
Because I did not win for Any of Them.


I do not evangelical Normally never hear telepathic messages,
sense, and I Know and I Know
energy fields, etc. .. What is happening around us, just everything.


I am 100% accurate now, When I was Taught to a small and then they all
tarkkuudetki was Taken away. WHY?


Is it tehny Thurs envy?

It's like someone working through my'd we died / if not then Why I Can Not Get Between
my ideas work?
And Where are my feelings?
Contribs (I do not accept it!)
Both, as well älyt, Gifts and Talents, WCG've Always Been a so-what are they?
Why are many others To Have Lost Them?


And why the soil is picked up things such as watch
I understand how all men, I have more male
friends please women.
Because Women Have Been jealous of me ALWAYS jostaki,
I Do not Even Know The Reason for That, and why, Because
We Will not Be Rich, etc. ..


It May Be Possible That my girl was working behind the
this, Who Said That There May Be a so-called. never be anything at all,
But it still does not steal saanu'd The Soil Of These stuff.
Both eriasia Is that it works really my through us.

Some of my specialty is a field of, it Can Not Be Other Than a girl / and
the woman's story, Either from Oulu, Up, Either from Turku or Helsinki, Finland.

As you May have Noticed over the years, so I am wearing only a
Certain clothes, and I do not dress up today, not only as Certain.


That is why I tried Thurs warn everyone That nothing IS NOT
Turned Upside Down. Why not be listening to me?

IT HAS Been (reportedly) very many muillekki
PeopleSoft.

I sensed, When the world has gone to Change, but in recent
summer, Oulu, Salo, also Life was Taken away for some strange reason.

That what I sensed the World Professional milloinki, if nature had
danger, etc.., That I was Able Thurs pray for it, etc..

Throughout our suvullamme is Possibly similar
as well as gifts and Talents, his mother's side is gone
A clear vision, and his father CAN remember better and herbs.
When I remember Grandma Told Me about it.

My muutaki away for a lot of positive ...
And all is lost. WHY and WHERE?
Whose permission?

Bullies are Trying to get us all the time to Surrender.

Usually I always a positive Thinker, I do not negative.
I just do not translate osannu this the right way up, and muutteluita These, I think
only possi Feel That this is wrong!

It's as if I would put U Torey Hayden's book, In Which the girl did not talk about anything ... voinu
I do not now remember the ITS name.

Just as I would've Been Something Inside Me, and Either or Amend


I do not have Any traumatic käyny Where I could have hurt myself.

all, they do not have anything in mind, Perhaps, When The barrier Thurs asking me to + us all the time?

I Have Learned for example. ie That the Detectives and The Brothers are Taught, and then on the other person.
Accuracy Can Not leave, once it is Learned, as well as a tehny
Mistakes in life ie When they Have Learned so they Can Not Be The Same Again
errors Be Learned ...

Surely only someone we the ISSUED Their Own Mistakes To Be Learned?


Thank you!


<3 Ansku

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti